Work with The Champagne Company
We are looking for enthusiastic and like-minded people to join our team at The Champagne Company the UK's leading Champagne e-tailer.
Looking for a job? We have a range of job opportunities at The Champagne Company, including Customer Services & Warehouse Operations and other administrative roles. If you think this sounds like where you would like to be, please email us with your CV & Covering Letter to HR@thechampagnecompany.com, a photo if you like and tell us a bit about yourself!
Experienced Customer Service Advisors - Ecommerce & Retail.
Are you well-spoken, with good written communication skills and a desire to go above and beyond with your customer service?. Within this role, you will be speaking directly with customers, and processing orders fully to completion as part of the friendly Online Team.
• Previous experience in a customer service role with good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent levels of customer service and organisational skills and a confident telephone manner. Ability to work effectively with a variety of customers.
• Previous experience with customer CRM tools, and e-commerce order processing systems.
• Previous experience in a wine & drinks environment WSET Level 2 preferred.
• Excellent attention to detail, timekeeping, IT and reporting skills.
• Supportive - team player, demonstrating loyalty and committment to colleagues - 'One Team' ethos.
• Consistent and reliable, and able to work under pressure during peak seasons.
Warehouse Operators - (And Temporary Christmas / Seasonal positions)
We have both permanent full time and temporary seasonal positions available due to growth of the company. As a member of the warehouse team you will be able to carry, pick and pack goods and follow company packing guidelines, working effectively with your team.
• Previous experience in a picking packing, or stock management goods in / out role.
• Previous experience and familiarity with drinks products is an advantage.
• Supportive - team player demonstrating loyalty and committment to colleagues.
• Reach or forklift and driver experience is an added advantage.
Experienced Warehouse Supervisor -
• Do you have previous experience in an Ecommerce warehouse? Opportunities are available for
supervisory, senior warehouse role to support the warehouse team due to increasing shift patterns and productivity programmes.
Experienced Book Keeper / Finance Operator
• Previous experience in goods and invoice management.
• Excellence on SAGELine 50 accounts systems.
• Previous experience with payment management and stock control.
• Relevant Accounting Qualifications.
Serious Applicants only.
No Recruitment companies please.
Salary dependent upon experience and the right person.
Benefits include: Pension, Medical and goods discounts subject to length of employment.
Please apply now and submit CV to HR@thechampagnecompany.com with a cover letter and title of the role you are applying for. Photos are optional.