Champagne Ice Buckets
Chill your Champagne in a beautiful solid glass Champagne Ice Bucket from our stunning selection of LSA International Glass Champagne Ice Buckets for single bottles or for magnums or two bottles of Champagne.
The best way to chill Champagne or wine is by using an ice bucket half-filled with water and ice. Leaving the bottle in for twenty minutes will be enough. Champagne should be served at the table at around 8°C (that means chilled, but not icy), to be tasted at between 9 and 10°C. If the temperature is too low, it will prevent the development of flavours and aromas. Mature Champagne must be tasted at a slightly higher temperature. Champagne Ice Buckets are presented gift boxed and then carefully packed into The Champagne Company Box for delivery.
- offerLSA Madrid Champagne Ice Bucket Glass - Clear 5.15L Gift BoxSpecial Price £85.00 Normal Price £150.00
- offerLSA Celebrate Dual Champagne Bucket - Clear H27cmSpecial Price £90.00 Normal Price £250.00
- offerLSA Moya Champagne Serving Set - Clear Ice Bucket & Flutes (Set of 6)Special Price £95.00 Normal Price £200.00
- offerLSA Moya Blush Champagne Serving Set - Ice Bucket & Flutes (Set of 6)Special Price £145.00 Normal Price £295.00
- offerLSA Moya Champagne Grand Serving Set - Ice Bucket & Flutes (Set of 12)Special Price £185.00 Normal Price £375.00