Orders Over £250 Free UK Standard Delivery

countdown

Need help? Call us 0333 358 5888

£44.00
In stock

Taittinger Brut Millesime Vintage 2014 Champagne 75cl

Gift Options
Charbonnel & Walker Sea Salt Caramel Truffles 120g
Charbonnel & Walker Sea Salt Caramel Truffles 120g
£13.50
Select Selected
The Champagne Company Celebration Home Candle 200g
The Champagne Company Celebration Home Candle 200g
£17.50
Select Selected
+
-
 
Get it as early as 26/04/2021
when you choose Next Day Delivery.
Delivery Details

Taittinger Brut Millesime Vintage 2014 Champagne was produced using Chardonnay grapes that are full of white blossom, citrus notes, white fruits and a vivid, fresh structure. Exclusively produced from a blend of 50% Chardonnay and 50% Pinot Noir, 70% of which are from Grand Crus vineyards with the other 30% Premier Crus. After ageing in the Taittinger cellars for 5 years, this wine has gained complexity and truly flourished. 

Read more...

Pairs well with…

  • Fish
  • Parmesan
  • Seafood
  • Shellfish
  • Summer Fruits
  • White Meat

Awards & Medals
Grape: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
"2014 was characterised by mild temperatures and frequent
rainfall. There was some frost in late March but thankfully it did
not cause any significant damage. This was followed by a spell
of hot weather which brought forward the vine’s vegetative
cycle by 10 days. Full flowering began in June. Summer was a
combination of dry, wet and cold spells. The year was marked
by an unprecedented outbreak of disease, which endangered
the fragile Pinot Noir skins. Harvest took place from 8th to
20th September. "
Gold Medallist - International Wine Challenge 2020

Bronze Medallist - Decanter World Wine Awards 2020
Lively fruity and floral aromas of lime blossom and honeysuckle lead to almond notes with hints of brioche. The palate is crisp and precise with excellent balance and sophistication.
Pairs well with delicate, refined dishes.
More Information
Brand Taittinger
Country France
Volume (cl) 75
ABV (% vol) 12
Dietary Vegan, Vegetarian
Style Brut
Closure Cork and Cage
Champagne Crus Premier Cru, Grand Cru
Champagne Grape Champagne Blend
Time on Lees 4-10 Years
Write Your Own Review
You're Reviewing:Taittinger Brut Millesime Vintage 2014 Champagne 75cl