Free UK Mainland Delivery on Orders over £250

countdown

Need help? Call us 0333 358 5888

£9.25
In stock

Caliterra Tributo Cabernet Sauvignon Single Vineyard Red Wine 75cl

Gift Options
Black Luxury Bottle Gift Bag (Large)
Black Luxury Bottle Gift Bag (Large)
£2.50
Select Selected
Wooden Wine Box - Single 75cl Bottle
Wooden Wine Box - Single 75cl Bottle
£4.50
Select Selected
Le Creuset Wine Cooler Sleeve Black 75cl
Le Creuset Wine Cooler Sleeve Black 75cl
£18.50
Select Selected
Le Creuset Waiter's Friend Corkscrew Metal WT110
Le Creuset Waiter's Friend Corkscrew Metal WT110
£31.50
Select Selected
+
-
Get it as early as 22/10/2019
when you choose Next Day Delivery.
Delivery Details

Caliterra Tributo Cabernet Sauvignon Single Vineyard 2014 Red Wine from Chile is another variety which has become consolidated on these Chileanlands. The El Quillay area, which gives birth to their finest Cabernets had an excellent performance once again, as in the previous year. Greater foliage care was required this season due to the sun. In spite of this, it was still necessary to carry out a selection in the vineyard and storage facility with more than one batch. Hence, this year once again we have an exceptional version in our Tributo range, conserving its complexity, intensity and signature concentration. The wine was aged for a period of 14 months in oak barrels, 60% of which were American and the remaining 40% French.

Read more...

Pairs well with…

  • Brie
  • Duck
  • Fungi
  • Lamb
  • Red Meat
  • Venison
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon
Of ruby-red colour, the present version of this wine is delicate and elegant. Its aromas of medium intensity appear swiftly on the nose, reminding of blackberries, red currants and cassis. They give way to spicy notes of cinnamon, black pepper and tobacco leaves. As the wine opens in the glass, slight hints of caramel, complemented by sour cherries, show up.
Well balanced and with great volume, the wine shows soft tannins and a crisp acidity that form a great structure on the palate and allow predicting a long ageing potential.
More Information
Wine Brand Caliterra
Country Chile
Volume (cl) 75
ABV (% vol) 15
Wine Style Full bodied
Red Wine Expression Dark Fruits, Herbal, Rich
Wine Region Colchagua Valley
Gift boxed No
Write Your Own Review
You're Reviewing:Caliterra Tributo Cabernet Sauvignon Single Vineyard Red Wine 75cl