Free UK Mainland Delivery on Orders over £250

Need help? Call us 0333 358 5888

£68.00
In stock

Veuve Clicquot Extra Brut Extra Old Champagne Gift Boxed 75cl

Gift Options
Black Luxury Bottle Gift Bag (Large)
Black Luxury Bottle Gift Bag (Large)
£2.50
Select Selected
The Champagne Company Celebration Home Candle 200g
The Champagne Company Celebration Home Candle 200g
£15.00
Select Selected
The Champagne Company Winter Berries Home Candle 200g
The Champagne Company Winter Berries Home Candle 200g
£15.00
Select Selected
+
-
Get it as early as 20/12/2018
when you choose Next Day Delivery.
Delivery Details

Veuve Clicquot Extra Brut Extra Old Champagne is Veuve Clicquot's its first ever ‘official’ low-dosage cuvée. Called Extra Brut Extra Old, the new Champagne which launched in London in 2017 by cellar master Dominique Demarville – comes with a dosage of 3 g/l, placing the blend in the Extra Brut category, which is used for Champagne with 6g/l of sugar or lower. “Except for Cave Privée, this is the first extra brut we have made; officially this is the first Champagne of Veuve Clicquot to show this level of sugar,” said Demarville at the launch.

The new Champagne is made entirely with reserve wines from six vintages, spanning harvests from 1988 to 2010, meaning that all the wines in the cuvée have been aged for a minimum

Read more...

Pairs well with…

  • Parmesan
  • Seafood
  • Shellfish
  • White Meat
Grape: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
Bright, refreshing and very dry style of Champagne. The delicate and fresh character of the Champagne stems in part from the low dosage, but also the fact that the bubbles are very fine.

of three years on their lees in stainless steel tanks. The reserve wines have then been blended and matured for a further three years in bottle, followed by nearly another year in Veuve Clicquot’s cellars after disgorgement. 

Extra Brut Extra Old  has been described as an “an extraction of Yellow Label” – a non-vintage brut Champagne that has a high proportion of reserve wines. The first released contained 52% of a base wine from the 2013 harvest, and the other 48% of reserve wines from the following vintages: 2012, ’11, ’10, ’09, ’08, ’07 and 1999.

More Information
Brand Veuve Clicquot
Country France
Volume (cl) 75
ABV (% vol) 12
Style Extra Brut
Champagne Expression Brioche, Complex, Summer Fruits, Light & Fresh, Nutty
Closure Cork and Cage
Champagne Grape Champagne Blend
Write Your Own Review
You're Reviewing:Veuve Clicquot Extra Brut Extra Old Champagne Gift Boxed 75cl